Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Max Ackerman VIP FastPass Technique

I know I've been talking about my technique for a while now, so I've decided to share it with all of you today. The technique has worked for me 90% of the time, so if it doesn't work for you, then I'm not responsible, and you obviously didn't follow it right.

So, let's begin, shall we?

The Max Ackerman Technique

1. As you're approaching the merge point, begin to look important and cool.

2. When asked by the CM for your FP while keeping it in your hand, show it to them.

3. Never let your FP go! Ever! If they ask you for it, then almost all hope is lost.

4. If they give it back to you, then congratulations! You've mastered The Max Ackerman Technique! If not, then wait for a shift change before you try it again at the same attraction, if you dare.

The main factor is how nice the CM is. The ones at Buzz Lighteyear were really nice. They let us ride close to 50 times! All in one night, if I might add. Thus, the Great American Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters Churro Challenge was born. But that's another story.

Enjoy!
Max

No comments: